Gravity Bluetooth Microphone issues

Exactly the same for me. The car is so great in every other way it’s frustrating that THIS (which I need all the time) still doesn’t work well enough to be usable. The HUD doesn’t work either—not adjustable enough for anyone even a little tall.
 
I’ve noticed on my loaner GGT the mic is fine for about 5 minutes then if the call goes longer it gets garbled and just kinda quits working. This is on CarPlay.
 
I just got back my car from SC and this was one of the bulletins addressed. They said the microphone was installed facing the wrong direction(!). I’ve never heard that one before, but they reinstalled it. However the outgoing audio quality is still not acceptable or usable. It sounds artificial and 'tinny' and isn't clear enough. There is still a fading in and out quality to the recordings. . CarPlay appears to do a slightly better job than native phone app.

Also, it appears the quality is much better stationary than while driving. Out of proportion to just wind and road noise, IMO. Not sure why that would be.

Honestly, without better phone audio, I'm not sure my wife will want to drive this car. Her BMW m50 and our '25 Air Pure are way better.

Really hoping they can figure this out.
 
I just got back my car from SC and this was one of the bulletins addressed. They said the microphone was installed facing the wrong direction(!). I’ve never heard that one before, but they reinstalled it. However the outgoing audio quality is still not acceptable or usable. It sounds artificial and 'tinny' and isn't clear enough. There is still a fading in and out quality to the recordings. . CarPlay appears to do a slightly better job than native phone app.

Also, it appears the quality is much better stationary than while driving. Out of proportion to just wind and road noise, IMO. Not sure why that would be.

Honestly, without better phone audio, I'm not sure my wife will want to drive this car. Her BMW m50 and our '25 Air Pure are way better.

Really hoping they can figure this out.
We have the exact same issue and experience. We picked up our Gravity on Saturday. Love the car overall, but not happy with this issue.
 
Back
Top