Gravity 30-40mph range/efficiency

Has Lucid published what is says most efficient speed is when limping in to a charger?
 
Most EV’s peak around 40 mph, where you have no stop and go and Wind resistance isn’t too high.

This is totally incorrect. If you want to get the true maximum range out of your battery, you’d have to travel at 15-20mph. That’s not really feasible on normal roads, but it is factually more efficient than 40mph, even after factoring in climate control and other electronics.
 
This is totally incorrect. If you want to get the true maximum range out of your battery, you’d have to travel at 15-20mph. That’s not really feasible on normal roads, but it is factually more efficient than 40mph, even after factoring in climate control and other electronics.
Lucid told a group trying to set a record for maximum range in the Air that 27 mph was the best speed. I have not heard about Gravity. Unless you have data to support your comment, I would not say that other people's comments are "totally incorrect."
 
Lucid told a group trying to set a record for maximum range in the Air that 27 mph was the best speed. I have not heard about Gravity. Unless you have data to support your comment, I would not say that other people's comments are "totally incorrect."
Weird way to post that I’m right. Whether you want to quibble that the most efficient speed is 20 or 27, the fact is 40 is nowhere near optimal speed.
 
Weird way to post that I’m right. Whether you want to quibble that the most efficient speed is 20 or 27, the fact is 40 is nowhere near optimal speed.
My commute is 2 miles each way in Michigan weather, so my battery never warms up. I did four 30 mile trips today, which warmed the battery and got the best range I have ever had - with a chunk at 88 mph. My number for you is 88 mph. :D
 
Back
Top