When I saw update available notification it got me excited but then it was just one line about windowsJust got notice of 3.3.22 on my Gravity. Installed successfully. Affects the windows.
I actually look forward to this. our windows sometimes just keep going down after closing. need to close them 2-3 times that they stay closed. So I hope they are adressing thisWhen I saw update available notification it got me excited but then it was just one line about windows![]()
Oh...oh...okay? Not sure what this means, but it's winter up here and frameless windows have always had challenges.Just got notice of 3.3.22 on my Gravity. Installed successfully. Affects the windows.
The update for the app is separate from the update for the car's software. Try to make sure you have the most up to date app installed on your device, bc if you don't have that tab for key, it sounds like you do not have it, but it should be easily available from your app store.It's the first update I've gotten (I only got the car Friday), so I hadn't noticed that there's a 2nd tab in the app for fob update. I've tried that multiple times and can't get the update to work. Any tricks for that one?
It's only been 5 days, but so far I haven't had any fob issues. So I'm tempted to just leave it the way it is. But OTOH, I wanna stay up to date because you never know what else it may affect.
Current Fob software is 02.33.08. Check your app for your versionIt's the first update I've gotten (I only got the car Friday), so I hadn't noticed that there's a 2nd tab in the app for fob update. I've tried that multiple times and can't get the update to work. Any tricks for that one?
It's only been 5 days, but so far I haven't had any fob issues. So I'm tempted to just leave it the way it is. But OTOH, I wanna stay up to date because you never know what else it may affect.
It keeps saying "Unable to Find Key Fob", so it won't even connect to look up the fob version. I've shaken the fob like it suggests, and tried it from the opposite end of the house (more than 50 feet away), but I haven't tried cracking it open to pull the battery. Those are the 3 suggestions on the fail message page.Current Fob software is 02.33.08. Check your app for your version
I have the tab, I just can't get it to connect to the fob.The update for the app is separate from the update for the car's software. Try to make sure you have the most up to date app installed on your device, bc if you don't have that tab for key, it sounds like you do not have it, but it should be easily available from your app store.
Under "account" on app, at bottom of page is app version. Mine is 2.11.0 (3928)It keeps saying "Unable to Find Key Fob", so it won't even connect to look up the fob version. I've shaken the fob like it suggests, and tried it from the opposite end of the house (more than 50 feet away), but I haven't tried cracking it open to pull the battery. Those are the 3 suggestions on the fail message page.
Oh, App Version. Yes, that's 2.11.0 (4265). When you said Fob Version I thought you meant the fob software.Under "account" on app, at bottom of page is app version. Mine is 2.11.0 (3928)
That's the correct priority given that it is winter too, as much as I was secretly hoping for CarPlay or PaaK before the EOY buzzerFor Christmas, Tesla gave me a Photo Booth, Lucid lets me close the windows![]()
There's still time!That's the correct priority given that it is winter too, as much as I was secretly hoping for CarPlay or PaaK before the EOY buzzer