• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

    1. Established Members Only. Marketplace posting is reserved for established members. Posts made by new members will be deleted or not approved.
    2. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    3. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    4. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    5. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    6. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    7. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    8. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

    By using the LucidOwners.com Marketplace, you agree to the rules above and acknowledge that you are transacting at your own risk!
    LucidOwners.com is not responsible for any issues or loss of funds arising from the use of the Marketplace.

Found Graphite all weather mats - Grand Touring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truthlesshunter

Active Member

Joined
Oct 27, 2025
Messages
204
Reaction score
156
Cars
AirGT-718S-Lightning
as the title suggest...looking for graphite all weather mats from Lucid that will match the darker santa cruz colour in the grand touring.

I am in Canada but I'm willing to pay shipping as well. Prices are absolutely nuts on lucid's site and I'd rather not have black as another colour in the interior from tuxmat/linerX.

Thanks!
 
Would you take used one?
 
Actually I can sell new one as well I just gotta order from the website with points. Do you live in Toronto by any chance? I live in Michigan and go there time to time
 
Actually I can sell new one as well I just gotta order from the website with points. Do you live in Toronto by any chance? I live in Michigan and go there time to time
I do not :/ I live on the east coast
 
I can sell new sets for 125 usd 50% off from its original pricing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top