Got the first Quantum Grey in Texas!

Looking good. I think the silver ties in well with the grey. Enjoy!
That was one thing I liked about the grey. I thought the silver worked well with it.

Same here the Silver looks perfect with the QG. Got mine on 6/10 I was told that was the 3rd QG in Texas. DFW Area here. Anyone else from the area? I am told there have been 40 delivered here vs 30 in Houston.

Same here the Silver looks perfect with the QG. Got mine on 6/10 I was told that was the 3rd QG in Texas. DFW Area here. Anyone else from the area? I am told there have been 40 delivered here vs 30 in Houston.

Well! Next time I go to Dallas, I will check out yours. I have yet seen another Lucid in the wild yet.

I bet you are super stoked about your delivery.

I'm in Dallas. Waiting patiently for my Pure.

WOW, there were only 2 cars there when I picked mine up on New Year's Eve last year!
When I picked up mine on 4/13, there were 14 cars in showroom. The back warehouse can park another 25 cars if they have to. Tesla cars next door have all new delivery in parking lot absorbing brutal Texas sun and rain.

Back