• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Got our VIN # today!

nal802

Cars
Grand Touring
We were excited to get a call from our rep today and we will be taking delivery by the last week in October. Please share any tips or advice on what we should expect as far as bugs , hiccups etc and what we can do to minimize any issues. Thanks!

Congrats! What specs and color did you order and when was your confirmation date?

We were excited to get a call from our rep today and we will be taking delivery by the last week in October. Please share any tips or advice on what we should expect as far as bugs , hiccups etc and what we can do to minimize any issues. Thanks!
Are you on the Grand Touring Delivery tracker? If not post on that thread with Confirmation Date, Exterior/Interior Color, and VIN/Delivery dates.

Congrats! What specs and color did you order and when was your confirmation date?
GT: Quantum Gray, Tahoe Interior, 19” Aero Range Wheels, Glass Canopy Roof and AWD Drivetrain

Congrats!!!! I’m in CA….and welcome to the Lucid Family!!! You will LOVE it!! I went with AGT Black w/Mohave interior, 21s—received delivery in April. Whole process took six months from reservation to delivery.

Attachments

• 0E30308D-E246-49BE-ABB6-9030D3A2A8FA.jpeg
    0E30308D-E246-49BE-ABB6-9030D3A2A8FA.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 75
Congrats!!!! I’m in CA….and welcome to the Lucid Family!!! You will LOVE it!! I went with AGT Black w/Mohave interior, 21s—received delivery in April. Whole process took six months from reservation to delivery.
We upgraded from the pure, than the touring, than the grand touring. The process will be 10 months total. We decided to back down to the 19 inch wheels though for longer mileage to the charge. Should we expect any initial glitches or bugs when we take delivery in two weeks?

We upgraded from the pure, than the touring, than the grand touring. The process will be 10 months total. We decided to back down to the 19 inch wheels though for longer mileage to the charge. Should we expect any initial glitches or bugs when we take delivery in two weeks?
If you're lucky enough to have 2.0.x already installed on your car at the time of delivery, many of the bugs we've been dealing with should be fixed. Now, that doesn't mean there won't be new ones, of course, but the beta testers have been offering glowing reviews so far.

If you're lucky enough to have 2.0.x already installed on your car at the time of delivery, many of the bugs we've been dealing with should be fixed. Now, that doesn't mean there won't be new ones, of course, but the beta testers have been offering glowing reviews so far.
Yep, exactly!

Congrats! Don’t let this forum scare you. The cars great and by the time you get yours, Verizon 2.0 of the software will be out and already improved on and it should be awesome

Do I need to put my specs and Vin number anywhere on the tracker page??

I also received notice that my vehicle just entered production and he provided the VIN# on the same call. Delivery ETA is the end of the month.

RESERVATION DATE: February 13, 2022 / 3:09 PM
ORDER CONFIRMATION DATE: June 29, 2022 / 4:28 PM
STATUS: Delivery Conference with DA Complete and Awaiting VIN#
VIN #: Issuance 10/10/2022
DELIVERY ETA: End of October 2022
CONFIGURATION (Stellar White GT Touring, Tahoe Interior, & 21" Aero Blade):

Color Stellar White Included
Look Platinum Included
Roof Glass Canopy Included
Wheels 21” Aero Blade Included
Interior Tahoe Included
Feature DreamDrive Pro Included
Feature Surreal Sound Pro Included
Feature Electrify America Charging Included
Feature Lucid User Experience with Navigation Included

Attachments

• LUCID AIR GT WHITE LEFT REAR VIEW.jpeg
    LUCID AIR GT WHITE LEFT REAR VIEW.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 75
  • LUCID AIR GT LEFT FRONT VIEW.jpeg
    LUCID AIR GT LEFT FRONT VIEW.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 74
Do I need to put my specs and Vin number anywhere on the tracker page??
Just post the info somewhere on that thread, and one of us will get it into the tracker for you.

I also received notice that my vehicle just entered production and he provided the VIN# on the same call. Delivery ETA is the end of the month.

RESERVATION DATE: February 13, 2022 / 3:09 PM
ORDER CONFIRMATION DATE: June 29, 2022 / 4:28 PM
STATUS: Delivery Conference with DA Complete and Awaiting VIN#
VIN #: Issuance 10/10/2022
DELIVERY ETA: End of October 2022
CONFIGURATION (Stellar White GT Touring, Tahoe Interior, & 21" Aero Blade):

Color Stellar White Included
Look Platinum Included
Roof Glass Canopy Included
Wheels 21” Aero Blade Included
Interior Tahoe Included
Feature DreamDrive Pro Included
Feature Surreal Sound Pro Included
Feature Electrify America Charging Included
Feature Lucid User Experience with Navigation Included
I like the attached picture with 21" wheels, I may have even driven that car today! Same specs as yours so it should look the same.

I took delivery on Oct 6th and based on my experience you should arrange fund quick and within 2-3 weeks max you should get delivery. I took long checklist from forum and found those are already taken care by Lucid Sales Delivery folks before deliver the vehicle and it has long though checklist to look at all the aspect of the car. Book you PPF, Ceramic coating and Tinting. Also book a party for your friends and well wisher to share the excitement and share the ride not virtually like social media . Contact fellow local owner to get their thought or practical experience.

Back