Good sales rep in McLean

exelon

Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Dec 12, 2025
Messages
51
Reaction score
60
I'm having a bad experience with my sales person at McLean Lucid. He initially responded very quickly, but has not responded since the phone call where he was apparently working from home. I want to ask some questions, but beyond the initial questions, he has not responded in 2 days. That seems very odd, and it really makes me want to cancel my purchase before i get stuck with an unrefundable deposit.

I know Lucid has software issues, but i can deal with those being addressed with updates like Tesla. Of all the people, sales should be very responsive until they get cash in hand.
 
I'm having a bad experience with my sales person at McLean Lucid. He initially responded very quickly, but has not responded since the phone call where he was apparently working from home. I want to ask some questions, but beyond the initial questions, he has not responded in 2 days. That seems very odd, and it really makes me want to cancel my purchase before i get stuck with an unrefundable deposit.

I know Lucid has software issues, but i can deal with those being addressed with updates like Tesla. Of all the people, sales should be very responsive until they get cash in hand.
I'm assuming you're referring to the one on Chain Bridge and not the one on International inside Galleria? That seems very unlike the folks I've worked with. I also didn't know sales worked from home (assumed they were all in-person employees). Happy to stop in and remind your salesperson if you don't mind giving me the name of your sales rep and just your first name. Feel free to PM if you're more comfortable. I have to pick up my car from service on Monday as it's there having crossbars installed for the winter.

FWIW, they were swamped when we dropped the car off. They were booked for Gravity test drives and they had multiple cars ready for delivery. It's a good problem at the end of the year, but still a problem. We couldn't get a test drive and had to make an appointment for another date.
 
That was interesting. The sales person responded after your message and answered my questions. If you work there, thanks for helping. If it was random luck, thanks for the offer. Either way, problem solved. I do understand that the test drives are probably keeping the dealers busy. Thats better for owners in the long term.
 
That was interesting. The sales person responded after your message and answered my questions. If you work there, thanks for helping. If it was random luck, thanks for the offer. Either way, problem solved. I do understand that the test drives are probably keeping the dealers busy. Thats better for owners in the long term.
I wish I could take the credit! I don't work at Lucid. Just a happy customer trying to help.

Glad everything is working out. All the best!
 
Back
Top