Getting my Lucid on Monday!!!!

Galucidowner

Cars
Lucid Dream Air
Ok so for the last few weeks or so I’ve been complaining that I hadn’t received my Lucid Dream yet. Ultimately my delivery was delayed because of some missing parts. And then I was also annoyed that they had asked for full payment, which I provided, as they said I will be receiving my car any day (only to tell me a week later that it’s delayed and I’ll be receiving my car in early January ). Anyway, all is forgiven as I just received a call from Lucid that my car is in Palm Beach Florida and will be delivered on Monday. The Lucid representative was super professional and is flying out as well from the West Coast to give me a training session as well on the car when it’s delivered on Monday. I didn’t get a call that it left the factory or anything like that but I’m not really bent out of shape about that. I’m just glad it’s arriving in the month of January. I’ll let you know how the delivery process goes and how the car is.

Congrats! Glad to see some momentum again

Congrats! Looking forward to hearing about your experiences with delivery and the car itself.

congrats! looks like they were able to get the fit and finish part.

Ok so for the last few weeks or so I’ve been complaining that I hadn’t received my Lucid Dream yet. Ultimately my delivery was delayed because of some missing parts. And then I was also annoyed that they had asked for full payment, which I provided, as they said I will be receiving my car any day (only to tell me a week later that it’s delayed and I’ll be receiving my car in early January ). Anyway, all is forgiven as I just received a call from Lucid that my car is in Palm Beach Florida and will be delivered on Monday. The Lucid representative was super professional and is flying out as well from the West Coast to give me a training session as well on the car when it’s delivered on Monday. I didn’t get a call that it left the factory or anything like that but I’m not really bent out of shape about that. I’m just glad it’s arriving in the month of January. I’ll let you know how the delivery process goes and how the car is.
Excellent. Where are you located? I’m in Palm Beach Gardens. Just had a test drive today at WPB.

Congrats! Please ask them which part it was that caused the delay and see if they will be forthcoming.

Back