Geofence features

LUBDUB

Cars
2022 Lucid Air GT
DE Number
Referral Code
4QU0NBZ7
Just became a member of this forum and this is my first post.

I have been an early owner of a 2022 AGT since June 2022 and lived through the nightmares of UX1.0 and driving the vehicle with no access to pilot panel functions after OTA updates. I have come from a 2019 Tesla Model S and sorely miss the geofenced automatic homelink actions of opening the garage door on arrival with mirror fold and staying folded until driving off with auto-closing of the garage door. I have been requesting this feature since June 2022 and am still frustratingly waiting for it to roll out after two years.

I would greatly appreciate the software team to elevate this request to a priority. Also, any new updates for DDPro other than HW assistant and TJ assistant?

I am certain that there are a lot of Model S converts to Air who miss these features and if any work around, please share.

Thank you!

I would greatly appreciate the software team to elevate this request to a priority. Also, any new updates for DDPro other than HW assistant and TJ assistant?
I think for now most people would be happy to get HW Assist and Traffic Jam assist. I think once these features are rolled out (if ever), we will probably not see much activity for DDPro. My pessimistic response is thanks to waiting over 2 years for the documented DDpro features to come into existence.

Lucid relies on NVIDIA's ORIN's architecture for the DDPro features. They do have to perform some car integration, but I'm starting to think that the integration is too hard, or that NVIDIA really has not released this feature set. There have been sightings of Lucid cars all over the country (and I think other countries) sporting roof mount LIDAR units, presumably to map out roads for the HW assist or possibly to aid in helping fine tune other Assist functions.

I also want to point out as far as Geofencing is concerned: I've had the GPS location sometimes fail and I get HW Assist on city streets. And also had the HW Assists fail due to it loosing GPS (or software bug) on highways that used to work.

Back