Future-Proofed for a Future That Never Came

I would tho, have you used UX 3.0? Its so much better. But I understand why you'd wait until its launched
I'll consider once it is released, proven stable and I can see the $1000 value in upgrading the CCC hardware. I am fine with the UI responsiveness currently in my Air and for now there is no benefit (to me) to update to V2. Now if UX 3.0 is "mind blowing" (jokingly using a Muskian term), then I'll definitely consider as I plan on keep my Air for at least 3-4 more years.
 
I'll consider once it is released, proven stable and I can see the $1000 value in upgrading the CCC hardware. I am fine with the UI responsiveness currently in my Air and for now there is no benefit (to me) to update to V2. Now if UX 3.0 is "mind blowing" (jokingly using a Muskian term), then I'll definitely consider as I plan on keep my Air for at least 3-4 more years.
fair enough.
 
fair enough.
Yea, I'd also expect that the $1000 investment will add $0 to the future resale value unless it is a VERY knowledgeable Lucid purchaser, and they understood the improvements. And for sure, CarMax et al will give it zilch just like they did when I tried to sell them my Model S with paid FSD (fortunately, I only paid $1500+$500 credit for it when there was a golden window to upgrade). I expect that the $10K DDPro HW investment will also equate to little when it comes time to part with my Air as well.
 
Back
Top