FUTURE LUCID SPORTS CAR?

AIR.LUCID

Cars
‘04 Prius, ‘98 MB SLK230
1646447209909.jpeg

Anything that low in the front is going to get destroyed in the first five minutes of driving….

I've always felt they are going to do one. In the picture of the initial reveal, there are three vehicles, the Air, the Gravity and something in the middle.

the Air, the Gravity and something in the middle.
I'm hoping it's a model 3 equivalent size sedan or a little smaller for my wife. They need more of a mass market car than a sports car. If Gravity is coming out in 24, this 3rd model won't be until 26. That might be too long a wait.

love the first rendering ( except for the yoke)

love the first rendering ( except for the yoke)

Same here.

However, with the Air Dream Performance and a Model S Plaid in the garage, I really can't figure out what a sports car would do (at least on public roads) that those cars won't.

Same here.

However, with the Air Dream Performance and a Model S Plaid in the garage, I really can't figure out what a sports car would do (at least on public roads) that those cars won't.
I assume any Lucid sports car would have at least 3 motors.

Three-motor Lucid Air Performance could be a 1,300 hp Model S Plaid fighter​

Last edited:
I assume any Lucid sports car would have at least 3 motors.

Three-motor Lucid Air Performance could be a 1,300 hp Model S Plaid fighter​

Why stop at 1300? Each motor is capable of 640hp so let’s go for 1800 hp!

Why stop at 1300? Each motor is capable of 640hp so let’s go for 1800 hp!
They should do a quad motor. Better handling by not having to split power through differentials and instead controlling everything via software/electrical. It would be an absolute beast in both the straights and corners.

Even with 4 wheel drive having sky high HP is crazy because you loose so much traction from the wheels coming loose from the pavement.

Back