• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

    1. Established Members Only. Marketplace posting is reserved for established members. Posts made by new members will be deleted or not approved.
    2. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    3. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    4. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    5. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    6. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    7. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    8. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

    By using the LucidOwners.com Marketplace, you agree to the rules above and acknowledge that you are transacting at your own risk!
    LucidOwners.com is not responsible for any issues or loss of funds arising from the use of the Marketplace.

For Sale FS: OEM Lucid Air 20" Aero Lite Wheels + Michelin Pilot Sport EVs | <500 Miles | $2,950 - Chicago

mitrals

New Member

Joined
Jul 27, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Cars
2023 Lucid Air Touring
Selling a complete set of OEM Lucid Air 20" Aero Lite wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport EV tires from my 2023 Lucid Air Touring.

The wheels and tires have less than 500 miles of use and are in excellent condition. I'm only selling because I switched to the OEM 19" setup for additional range and ride comfort.

Details:

  • Genuine OEM Lucid 20" Aero Lite wheels
  • Michelin Pilot Sport EV tires
  • Less than 500 miles
  • No curb rash
  • Excellent tread — essentially new
  • All four tires are 2026 production
  • DOT dates: 0126, 0326, 1126 & 1226
  • OEM TPMS sensors included
  • OEM Lucid center caps included
  • Complete set of 4, ready to install
Tire sizes:
Front: 245/40ZR20
Rear: 265/40ZR20

Lucid currently sells the complete 20" Aero Lite Summer Wheel & Tire Package for $5,500.

Price: $2,950 OBO

Prefer local pickup. Happy to provide additional pictures or tread measurements for a serious buyer.
 

Attachments

  • Lucid tires -1.webp
    Lucid tires -1.webp
    59.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Lucid - 2.webp
    Lucid - 2.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Lucid - 3.webp
    Lucid - 3.webp
    62.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Lucid - 4.webp
    Lucid - 4.webp
    115.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Lucid - 5.webp
    Lucid - 5.webp
    109 KB · Views: 10
  • Lucid 10.webp
    Lucid 10.webp
    106 KB · Views: 11
  • Lucid 9.webp
    Lucid 9.webp
    81.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Lucid 8.webp
    Lucid 8.webp
    81.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Lucid 7.webp
    Lucid 7.webp
    106.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Lucid 6.webp
    Lucid 6.webp
    62.5 KB · Views: 11
For reference, the Lucid-spec Michelin Pilot Sport EV Acoustic tires alone currently retail for approximately $2,000/set before installation.
 
Selling a complete set of OEM Lucid Air 20" Aero Lite wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport EV tires from my 2023 Lucid Air Touring.

The wheels and tires have less than 500 miles of use and are in excellent condition. I'm only selling because I switched to the OEM 19" setup for additional range and ride comfort.

Details:

  • Genuine OEM Lucid 20" Aero Lite wheels
  • Michelin Pilot Sport EV tires
  • Less than 500 miles
  • No curb rash
  • Excellent tread — essentially new
  • All four tires are 2026 production
  • DOT dates: 0126, 0326, 1126 & 1226
  • OEM TPMS sensors included
  • OEM Lucid center caps included
  • Complete set of 4, ready to install
Tire sizes:
Front: 245/40ZR20
Rear: 265/40ZR20

Lucid currently sells the complete 20" Aero Lite Summer Wheel & Tire Package for $5,500.

Price: $2,950 OBO

Prefer local pickup. Happy to provide additional pictures or tread measurements for a serious buyer.
Hey there,

Very interested in this. I split my time between Milwaukee and southern CA, but sadly the Lucid is in CA otherwise this would have been simple. Would you be willing to ship? Otherwise where in Chicago are you?
 
Hey there,

Very interested in this. I split my time between Milwaukee and southern CA, but sadly the Lucid is in CA otherwise this would have been simple. Would you be willing to ship? Otherwise where in Chicago are you?
I would like to do the transaction in person rather than shipping. I am in lake barrington.
 
I would like to do the transaction in person rather than shipping. I am in lake barrington.
Ok. I completely understand. I can make that work. Let me get some idea of how expensive it is to ship and I’ll shoot you an offer. You’re about an hour from where I work so not far.
 
Ok. I completely understand. I can make that work. Let me get some idea of how expensive it is to ship and I’ll shoot you an offer. You’re about an hour from where I work so not far.
Sounds good. I took them off today and will post more pictures.
 
Update 10/3: Wheels are now off the car and ready for pickup. I added some better photos showing the complete set both with and without the OEM aero covers.
All four wheels are in excellent condition with no curb rash, and the Michelin Pilot Sport EV tires have less than 500 miles on them. All four tires are 2026 production. OEM TPMS, aero covers and center caps are included.
 

Attachments

  • 20261003_165725.webp
    20261003_165725.webp
    1,021.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20261003_165607.webp
    20261003_165607.webp
    630.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 20261003_165300.webp
    20261003_165300.webp
    768 KB · Views: 4
  • 20261003_165239.webp
    20261003_165239.webp
    1 MB · Views: 4
Back
Top