Frunk opening everytime I bring my key nearby to my car.

anpm

New Member

Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Cars
Lucid Gravity Touring
Everytime I bring my key fob near to the door, the frunk opens along with the doors unlocking. Just started happening a few days ago, has anyone else faced the same problem?
 
I had a Gravity loaner a few weeks back and as i was showing it to my father in law parked, all of a sudden for some reason the frunk kept opening and every time I close it it would pop back open again a few seconds later. Of course, it was only when i was showing it to my FIL, a potential buyer. It didn't do it any other time in the 5 days i had it.
 
I had a Gravity loaner a few weeks back and as i was showing it to my father in law parked, all of a sudden for some reason the frunk kept opening and every time I close it it would pop back open again a few seconds later. Of course, it was only when i was showing it to my FIL, a potential buyer. It didn't do it any other time in the 5 days i had it.
It was just waving “hello!”
 

Attachments

  • fpp,small,lustre,wall_texture,product,750x1000.webp
    fpp,small,lustre,wall_texture,product,750x1000.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top