Frunk light

BuddhaDada13

Cars
Lucid AGT Black/Mojave
Anyone else have their frunk light go out? I just noticed my frunk light is not turning on when the frunk is open. The light is meager, but at least it's better than no light.

There is a frunk light??

More importantly does it go out when you close the frunk or does it keep you awake?

Maybe the frunk light is the reason for all the overnight battery drain……😇

Weird thing is that the frunk light started working after the latest system update. The negative is that the software is now glitchier than ever with the last update that was supposed to make the system less glitchy. Some of the glitches that have occurred since the update--

1) Pilot panel screen not working until the next soft reset
2) Audio lost for all inputs--Spotify, AM/FM, Bluetooth from phone
3) Navigation function lost

Weird thing is that the frunk light started working after the latest system update. The negative is that the software is now glitchier than ever with the last update that was supposed to make the system less glitchy. Some of the glitches that have occurred since the update--

1) Pilot panel screen not working until the next soft reset
2) Audio lost for all inputs--Spotify, AM/FM, Bluetooth from phone
3) Navigation function lost
That sounds like a module getting borked. Same thing happened to me after one update. Needed to be replaced.

I had not even looked for the frunk light as I had always opened it during the day, but opened last night and it was not working. Bummer since the mobile service guy was just here yesterday afternoon and could have looked at it.

Is the frunk light ultra dim for everyone or does mine have an issue? Mine essentially does nothing at all. It might provide light two or 3 inches away from the light and thats it.

Is the frunk light ultra dim for everyone or does mine have an issue? Mine essentially does nothing at all. It might provide light two or 3 inches away from the light and thats it.
It's dumb, I've never seen a good trunk or frunk light that actually is worth anything on any car, just gimme some damn LEDs!

It's dumb, I've never seen a good trunk or frunk light that actually is worth anything on any car, just gimme some damn LEDs!
Wait for after market upgrade kits to be available for Lucid. Replace them when with brighter after market kits are available.

Back