Frozen Pilot Panel - Quick Fix

Mockltd

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
The top part of my pilot panel recently froze for no apparent reason. I contacted the support line and the representative helped me set up a Guest Profile then had me switch to that then switch back to my own - problem solved!

The top part of my pilot panel recently froze for no apparent reason. I contacted the support line and the representative helped me set up a Guest Profile then had me switch to that then switch back to my own - problem solved!
'Round these parts, we call that the "Bobby Reset." Nice to know it works for Pilot Panel issues. Folks here have used it as a first thing to try if pretty much anything goes wrong, since it's much quicker than a full reset.

Thanks for the info. Soft and Hard reboot did nothing. Guess changing profile to "Guest profile" rebooted pilot panel only.

Taking a Lucid GT on a 4 day road trip next week. Excited but concerned if things go wrong.

Is there a list of recovery procedures for when something goes wrong, like your Bobby reset, soft & hard reboot, etc.

Taking a Lucid GT on a 4 day road trip next week. Excited but concerned if things go wrong.

Is there a list of recovery procedures for when something goes wrong, like your Bobby reset, soft & hard reboot, etc.
What you listed above is pretty much all there is. Always try the Bobby Reset first, then the walk away reset for the car to self reset and finally the Nuke reset (you probably call that the hard reset) as the very last resort if you cannot contact CS.

Back