Macgreiner Active Member Joined Feb 4, 2026 Messages 104 Reaction score 133 Location Maryland Sep 16, 2026 #1 Is the front registration plate (black plastic) holder fastened through the bumper (bad) or double-sided tape (good)?
Is the front registration plate (black plastic) holder fastened through the bumper (bad) or double-sided tape (good)?
prgarg Active Member Verified Owner Joined Mar 27, 2025 Messages 1,221 Reaction score 1,677 Cars GGT, BMW i3 Sep 16, 2026 #2 Macgreiner said: Is the front registration plate (black plastic) holder fastened through the bumper (bad) or double-sided tape (good)? Click to expand... Bad
Macgreiner said: Is the front registration plate (black plastic) holder fastened through the bumper (bad) or double-sided tape (good)? Click to expand... Bad
chris Active Member Verified Owner Joined Jan 20, 2022 Messages 394 Reaction score 265 Location Mount Prospect, IL Cars 2023 Lucid Air Pure AWD Referral Code KDGO18C2 Sep 16, 2026 #3 I was offered to have it attached with double sided tape or drilled and screwed on and I opted for neither and have no front plate. I figured eventually I'll transfer registration to AZ once we retire there where no front plate is needed anyway.
I was offered to have it attached with double sided tape or drilled and screwed on and I opted for neither and have no front plate. I figured eventually I'll transfer registration to AZ once we retire there where no front plate is needed anyway.
fadooly Active Member Verified Owner Joined Mar 26, 2024 Messages 414 Reaction score 484 Location Saudi, Dammam Cars Lucid Air GT Sep 17, 2026 #4 Go with double-sided tape