- Joined
- Jul 5, 2025
- Messages
- 156
- Reaction score
- 223
- Location
- Bay Area, CA
- Cars
- 2026 Gravity Touring
- Referral Code
- NCIO7HG9
I've noticed my passengers always have some trouble to open the door. I never sit there, so I hadn't notice the electric unlatch doesn't work from the inside. The door will only open if I pull all the way back into the mechanical unlatch. From the outside, it works fine, so it's not the latch itself.
I can hear the click of the micro switch, but it won't engage the latch mechanism on the door.
Servicing this car is obviously an exercise of patience. How I miss my BMW in this aspect.

Has anyone seen that problem?
I can hear the click of the micro switch, but it won't engage the latch mechanism on the door.
Servicing this car is obviously an exercise of patience. How I miss my BMW in this aspect.
Has anyone seen that problem?