Front camera failure ?

blueice89

Cars
Lucid 22”AGT quantum
When it’s get very hot on occasion I see this warning on my screen and my front camera does not work. Not sure if it’s a bug or service issue. Temp in car reached 126 degrees. Should I just tell service? It worked after car cooled down.

IMG_7906.jpeg

Yes let service know. If anything they need to be aware if it is heat related.

I’d try a logo reset also if you see the error. Never seen that one regardless of temperature.

I’d try a logo reset also if you see the error. Never seen that one regardless of temperature.
I have been getting that warning several times at my golf club. I wonder if the bush right in front of the car where I park somehow blocks the camera and creates the warning. The warning goes away within 30 seconds of driving.

I've been having this issue periodically the past few months. Mobile service had come out to diagnose and update the camera firmware specifically. It seems to have helped at least slightly, as I've only seen the fault appear once since then. I would also occasionally get an error saying the front camera was blocked, but both errors would disappear within about 10 to 15 minutes of driving. If it continues the next step is to send off the car to the nearest service center, as disassembly and possible replacement will be pretty involved.

When it’s get very hot on occasion I see this warning on my screen and my front camera does not work. Not sure if it’s a bug or service issue. Temp in car reached 126 degrees. Should I just tell service? It worked after car cooled down.

View attachment 12908
I’ve had the same issue a couple of times. As others have said, it goes away after a few minutes of driving.

First time I’ve seen this out of nowhere
Did you speed limit recognition also go away when you encountered the front camera fault? My car threw this fault today. Last summer I would lose the speed limit recognition but it never threw a fault. Service was never able to reproduce the issue from last summer.

Did you speed limit recognition also go away when you encountered the front camera fault? My car threw this fault today. Last summer I would lose the speed limit recognition but it never threw a fault. Service was never able to reproduce the issue from last summer.
Honestly, I didn’t notice if it did. After the camera fault happened and the car sat overnight, the issue did not repeat itself.

Back