• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

    1. Established Members Only. Marketplace posting is reserved for established members. Posts made by new members will be deleted or not approved.
    2. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    3. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    4. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    5. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    6. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    7. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    8. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

    By using the LucidOwners.com Marketplace, you agree to the rules above and acknowledge that you are transacting at your own risk!
    LucidOwners.com is not responsible for any issues or loss of funds arising from the use of the Marketplace.

For Trade Free to pick up in NYC to a lucid air owner

pyle112

Referral code M7633PFL

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2023
Messages
902
Reaction score
698
Cars
Lucid GRAVITY
Referral Code
M7633PFL
I am returning my lease on my lucid air touring and have accessories that I figured I'd rather give away. To pick up for free in Forest hills NYC as is. Roof shade, frunk cargo bin, trunk cargo bin.
DM if interested. I choose the "to trade* prefix as there wasn't a free one- I'll trade for a cup of coffee if required 😁

20251025_181819.webp
20251025_181814.webp
 
Hey,

If this is still available, I'll take it. Picking up a AT next week and could use these.
 
Back
Top