Sandvinsd

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Grand Touring
Date reserved: September 29, 2021
Date confirmed: January 5, 2022
VIN issued: March 22, 2022
Estimated delivery in 2-6 weeks

If the delivery estimate holds true, then Lucid will have fallen within an acceptable range of their 2-4 month initial delivery estimate after order confirmation.
for you Perhaps. Not for us early reserved, Grey, Santa Cruz owners. I will miss the 4 months in 5 days with no VIN yet. There are others who be at 5 months and have not received a VIN. So disappointing to see people who reserved just 6 months ago receive their cars first……

AMEN!!!

My four months was up over a week ago and have been told a VIN would be forthcoming "hopefully mid to late April", so I will be 5 months from confirmation at the earliest for a VIN and 6 months at the earliest for delivery, but those are probably optimistic if history is any measure.

whistle-homer.gif

Yeah sigh I’d find that very annoying as well. Just wanted to post some data to add to the tracker.

Yeah sigh I’d find that very annoying as well. Just wanted to post some data to add to the tracker.
I’m actually very happy for you. it means that the car production is moving. I was frustrated that I wasn't getting any information about the status for 4 months (getting the information seems to better now for everyone). I might have switched colors if i was told I could get the car 2-3 months sooner, but they just were not forthcoming. At least those wanting silver cars can now make the choice,(wait for the color or change and get it earlier) and that should have been the case all along.

Back