2 240 Active Member Joined Sep 21, 2025 Messages 182 Reaction score 139 Cars Gravity Dec 21, 2025 #1 When I turn on and off the fog lights, I don’t see anything happening. Anybody know whether the fog light button even works?
When I turn on and off the fog lights, I don’t see anything happening. Anybody know whether the fog light button even works?
mikecronis Active Member Joined Jun 2, 2024 Messages 297 Reaction score 191 Location Colorado Cars Lucid Air Dream-P Air DE Number 234 Dec 21, 2025 #2 It actually happens at the rear of the car. It's meant so people behind you coming-up don't hit you in the fog. I think it's a European thing. You can test it in your garage using your rear-view mirror.
It actually happens at the rear of the car. It's meant so people behind you coming-up don't hit you in the fog. I think it's a European thing. You can test it in your garage using your rear-view mirror.
fadooly Active Member Verified Owner Joined Mar 26, 2024 Messages 411 Reaction score 481 Location Saudi, Dammam Cars Lucid Air GT Dec 21, 2025 #3 I use it when crazy drivers tailgating me hhhh