Floormat Anchor point location for Lucid Air Touring 2026

CloudeJS

(Mr.)
New Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Sep 27, 2025
Messages
13
Reaction score
8
Location
El Paso, TX
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Referral Code
5R8ANFBY
I am thinking about purchasing aftermarket floormat for Lucid Air Touring 2026. Does anchor point location for lucid air touring 2026 different from 2025 or previous model year?
 
My understanding is the anchor points were changed for the 2025 model year. If so, both 2025 and 2026 model years have anchor point and the prior year mats will not fit. If you check Tuxmat site for eg they still do not have mats to 2025+ Pure and Touring.
 
Thanks for the info. I realized the difference on anchor points on pre 2025 model vs mine(2026). Even if the difference, I ended up purchasing Tuxmat with pre 2025 version because it covers side walls almost to the plastic molding ends. Even if it does not have anchor point, because its size, it does not move around. Until 2025 version comes out, I will keep using this. Maybe I will punch a whole where the anchor point is located. Overall, tuxmat Fit is good; however, the front driver and passenger seat rail post cut out are little different though.
 
Back
Top