Floor mats

Cars
2022 Lucid Air Dream
The cream-colored floor mats are very attractive, but after two months, one of them is pretty trashed with yellow stains. Also, the cream-colored carpet below the front passenger floor mat also has a yellow stain. The wet Pacific NW is no place for white carpeting!

I’ll keep trying to remove the stains, but it’s very disappointing that a $170,000 car already has trashed carpeting from normal, careful use. At a minimum, we need a gratis option to replace the floor mats with a darker color.

Has anyone tried getting the original floor mats dyed a different color? Maybe black or dark grey?

The cream-colored floor mats are very attractive, but after two months, one of them is pretty trashed with yellow stains. Also, the cream-colored carpet below the front passenger floor mat also has a yellow stain. The wet Pacific NW is no place for white carpeting!

I’ll keep trying to remove the stains, but it’s very disappointing that a $170,000 car already has trashed carpeting from normal, careful use. At a minimum, we need a gratis option to replace the floor mats with a darker color.
"At a minimum, we need a gratis option to replace the floor mats with a darker color."

Really? Who wants to place odds on that 'gratis option'?

"At a minimum, we need a gratis option to replace the floor mats with a darker color."

Really? Who wants to place odds on that 'gratis option'?

Haha. It used to be that one had to pay extra to get chrome on the exterior of a new car; now you need to pay extra to remove chrome from the exterior of a new car. What goes around comes around and none of it is free.

Haha. It used to be that one had to pay extra to get chrome on the exterior of a new car; now you need to pay extra to remove chrome from the exterior of a new car. What goes around comes around and none of it is free.

It's the Porsche less is more approach.

I think eventually, you MIGHT be able to customize that floor mat option, but right now it sure feels like they put so much thought into the design, that they don't want customers to ruin the "look" they are going for in terms of luxury.

HOW DARE YOU PAIR DARK MATS WITH A CREAM COLOR LEATHER!!!

Piloti, Totes and a bag

I'll probably get these to match the Zenith Red AGT. Change shoes at the car or use Totes shoe covers. There's always adding ScotchGuard into the mix as well. I've been wearing Vessi Weekend Sneakers that are easy to take off. So will get another pair once I Take delivery.

Puma.jpg

Has anyone tried getting the original floor mats dyed a different color? Maybe black or dark grey?
Has anyone tried ceramic treatment of the mats?

Back