M mani785 New Member Joined Mar 25, 2025 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Cars Lucid Air Aug 10, 2025 #1 I have a 25 Pure. Got a flat tire, needs to be repaired. Any local owners around Chicago able to share their experience? Where can I go other than the Lucid service center? Thanks
I have a 25 Pure. Got a flat tire, needs to be repaired. Any local owners around Chicago able to share their experience? Where can I go other than the Lucid service center? Thanks
L L-Dude Active Member Verified Owner Supporting Member Joined Mar 13, 2025 Messages 1,347 Reaction score 1,726 Location SE US Cars 2025 Air Grand Touring Referral Code KYSLYZ47 Aug 10, 2025 #2 I'm not in Chicago, but any tire store should be able to do it.
M mani785 New Member Joined Mar 25, 2025 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Cars Lucid Air Aug 10, 2025 #3 I have read in other threads about the foam inside the tires. I think people have had some luck with Discount Tires. Maybe the foam is not an issue?
I have read in other threads about the foam inside the tires. I think people have had some luck with Discount Tires. Maybe the foam is not an issue?
PureJoy77 Member Verified Owner Joined Mar 3, 2025 Messages 58 Reaction score 45 Location TX Cars ‘25 AP FB/Stealth/20” Referral Code 08YW4NEW Aug 10, 2025 #4 Discount Tire | Tires and Wheels for Sale | Online & In-Person www.discounttire.com
S Steveinarizona Active Member Joined Jan 14, 2022 Messages 3,234 Reaction score 2,482 Location Scottsdale Arizona Cars Genesis GV60 Performance Aug 11, 2025 #5 PureJoy77 said: Discount Tire | Tires and Wheels for Sale | Online & In-Person www.discounttire.com Click to expand... Many have also suggested getting the road hazard certificates from Discount Tire.
PureJoy77 said: Discount Tire | Tires and Wheels for Sale | Online & In-Person www.discounttire.com Click to expand... Many have also suggested getting the road hazard certificates from Discount Tire.