Fisker Ocean. Starting Production 11.17.2022

Please don’t take his the wrong way because I want your car to be awesome and I want Fisker to make it. I just don’t see that they have any value proposition to compete in a very competitive space. If they launched with a 7 seater, I might even be a buyer. With what it has and promises, the software is not going to be ahead of anyone, let alone Tesla. I totally disagree that it will leave Tesla in the dust in any category. The range increase is marginal at best and Lucid with over 500 miles of range hasn’t been able to lay a glove on Tesla. I hope I’m wrong, but I just don’t see it.

Last edited:
Please don’t take his the wrong way because I want your car to be awesome and I want Fisker to make it. I just don’t see that they have any value proposition to compete in a very competitive space. If they launched with a 7 seater, I might even be a buyer. With what it has and promises, the software is not going to be ahead of anyone, let alone Tesla. I totally disagree that it will leave Tesla in the dust in any category. The range increase is marginal at best and Lucid with over 500 miles of range hasn’t been able to lay a glove on Tesla. I hope I’m wrong, but I just don’t see it.
OK. Your guess vs mine. Time will tell.

I heard somewhere they would make a 7 seater for the US market actually.

Back