Hi everyone,
My wife and I are ready to make the jump to our very first EV. We are not fans of Tesla, but we absolutely fell in love with the Lucid Air. We are currently looking for a pre-owned
Lucid Air Touring.
Since this is our first electric vehicle, I want to be smart and cautious about our choice. I would love to get some insights from long-term owners on a few things:
- Model Year Differences: Are there significant real-world upgrades between the 2023, 2024, and 2025/2026 Touring models that make a newer year worth the extra cost? (e.g., infotainment processors, NVH/motor noise, or the heat pump?)
- Must-Have Packages: Are there specific options—like the Comfort & Convenience package or Surreal Sound Pro—that you consider absolute dealbreakers?
- Pre-Purchase Checks: What specific things should I ask a third-party dealer or look out for on a test drive?
I really appreciate any tips or guidance you can share to help us make the right decision!
Thanks,
Ash