Finally watched the "Driven" video with Chalamet

Smorgasbord

Active Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Sep 30, 2025
Messages
507
Reaction score
555
Location
Silicon Valley adjacent
Cars
Gravity GT
Referral Code
CA8VVCF7
Ugh. Way off base. A waste of director Mangold's directing talent, and Chalamet's charm doesn't save it. The whole concept of "stealing" a Gravity is stupid and doesn't hit what should be the target demographic for this vehicle at all.

If anything, Lucid is lucky my wife didn't see the video before we got the car.

I'd left with wondering how he got the car started - the key card unlock times out, the key fob is unreliable, etc. 🤪
 
If anything, Lucid is lucky my wife didn't see the video before we got the car.
Haha, same... I didn't want her to think that I got the Lucid because I was having a mid-life crisis
 
It’s bad. The Air compromise nothing commercial might be the reason I bought an Air though.
 
Back
Top