Extremely Informative information about Lucid

Always good to see a deeper dive as all you will typically see in the headlines are the shock and awe statements. I've tended to ignore everything at the moment including the stock price as it was something I knew was a more long haul investment than short term gain. Would be interesting to compare to Rivian as I still believe that truck is drastically underpriced and as such it's going to take them a lot longer to get to profitability and reduce the cash burn as evident in them having to do recent layoffs. I've got shares in both companies but i'm regretting my Rivian share purchase and should've just put it all in Lucid.

This is a pretty funny video. They used to lose $4 for each dollar in revenue, now they only lose $2 for each dollar of revenue, which is fantastic!!!!

This is a pretty funny video. They used to lose $4 for each dollar in revenue, now they only lose $2 for each dollar of revenue, which is fantastic!!!!
For a startup automobile company, yes.

Many moons ago, I worked for a power company. The cost of spinning up a new power plant was so enormous that investors were thrilled when our multi-billion dollar debt would shrink instead of grow, even by just a little. We weren't expected to be profitable for decades.

Back