Received an email yesterday (phone call first followed by the email) - content below. Email was sent by a Sales Specialist at the Natick Studio
—-
I just called as a courtesy to check in and see how your ownership experience has been so far. I also noticed your vehicle warranty is approaching expiration, and I’d be happy to review the available coverage options with you.
—
Has Lucid started offering extended warranty? My four years original warranty expires this December and the car is in service right now for park hold issues
—-
I just called as a courtesy to check in and see how your ownership experience has been so far. I also noticed your vehicle warranty is approaching expiration, and I’d be happy to review the available coverage options with you.
—
Has Lucid started offering extended warranty? My four years original warranty expires this December and the car is in service right now for park hold issues