Expected date for my pure

I ordered the BMW i4M50(bugs bunny grill included) for my wife. It is presently in transport overseas and will arrive at the California port on Nov. 15. It should arrive at the Oregon dealership about 2 weeks after that.

With the 19 inch all season tires I ordered, the range is rated at 270 miles(will find out if this is true). With about 586 hp, it should be plenty.

Would be glad to let you know my wife's and my impressions after we receive it compared to my AGT
I believe it is pretty efficient. I will be particularly interested in comparing how each do for range. Obviously, the Lucid has a greater range but what do you get from the Lucid in terms of range vs. what you get on similar driving in the I4?

What color did you order? If I were to order an I4, I have decided that I would get a black package and black paint to try to make the bugs bunny grille fade away.

As an early 2012 Fisker Karma owner, who continue to own the car through the bankruptcy, other than the loss of the Warranty coverage we all managed to keep the cars running though the Fisker Buzz Owner's forum. The croup shared information, part sourcing and actively supported several Fisker trained individuals that serviced the cars. 10 years later hundreds of Fisker Karmas are still around.
Thanks for the reassurance

I believe it is pretty efficient. I will be particularly interested in comparing how each do for range. Obviously, the Lucid has a greater range but what do you get from the Lucid in terms of range vs. what you get on similar driving in the I4?

What color did you order? If I were to order an I4, I have decided that I would get a black package and black paint to try to make the bugs bunny grille fade away.
I agree that a darker color lessens the impact of the grille, and I would have ordered as such, but wife prefers a light exterior color with a dark interior(won't shoe dirt)

Since this will be her car, she chose the Brooklyn Gray exterior. I chose the Black Vernasca leather with blue contrast stitching on the seats, steering wheel etc. to jazz it up a bit for her.

I too am eagerly awaiting my Pure although, with my 2/24/22 reservation date, it'll be a while. Just a question on some of the earlier posts in this thread: don't all Pures have the metal roof? Admittedly they don't exist yet, but you know what I mean.

I also have an Ocean Extreme reservation btw ... it remains to be seen whether the Fisker or the Lucid will be the 'keeper', but I sure as heck am not buying another Tesla.

I'd love another Saab. I must have had fifteen or so, from a 96V4 to a 9-5 Aero. Never a Sonett though.

If Lucid ever gets the production ramped up, I'll be going from a 2001 Toyota Avalon (that I may still keep because the car is as reliable as dirt) to a Lucid Air Pure.

SAAB was absorbed into GM in 2000, which then killed the marque, along with Pontiac and Oldsmobile in 2011. I once owned a 1969 SAAB Sonett V4 (you can google that) and a '73 SAAB 99LE.
How reliable is dirt? 😉

I ordered the BMW i4M50(bugs bunny grill included) for my wife. It is presently in transport overseas and will arrive at the California port on Nov. 15. It should arrive at the Oregon dealership about 2 weeks after that.

With the 19 inch all season tires I ordered, the range is rated at 270 miles(will find out if this is true). With about 586 hp, it should be plenty.

Would be glad to let you know my wife's and my impressions after we receive it compared to my AGT
Many are getting well over the EPA estimates, myself included.

I‘ve also grown to like the grill after being ambivalent about it. I get a number of compliments on the look of the car…including the grill (mine is mineral white). :)

I too am eagerly awaiting my Pure although, with my 2/24/22 reservation date, it'll be a while. Just a question on some of the earlier posts in this thread don't all Pures have the metal roof? Admittedly they don't exist yet, but you know what I mean.

I also have an Ocean Extreme reservation btw ... it remains to be seen whether the Fisker or the Lucid will be the 'keeper', but I sure as heck am not buying another Tesla.

I'd love another Saab. I must have had fifteen or so, from a 96V4 to a 9-5 Aero. Never a Sonett though.
Yes, all Pures will have the metal roof. Lucid has not offered glass as an option.

Many are getting well over the EPA estimates, myself included.

I‘ve also grown to like the grill after being ambivalent about it. I get a number of compliments on the look of the car…including the grill (mine is mineral white). :)
Good color, but the last 3 cars my wife has had were white, so she decided for a change, though I like the white myself.

I too am eagerly awaiting my Pure although, with my 2/24/22 reservation date, it'll be a while. Just a question on some of the earlier posts in this thread: don't all Pures have the metal roof? Admittedly they don't exist yet, but you know what I mean.

While I am still looking forward to a Pure, my other reservation is for a Lyriq.

I had a Lyriq reservation too. Then I testdrove it. I cancelled my Lyriq reservation immediately after.
What you don’t like about it?

There are other less expensive alternatives out there such as Polestar 2. No, it’s not German, it may be plain Swedish in its design language. I think it’s great little upscale EV, fast order to delivery and doesn’t have to deal with heavy dealership MARP markup.

I've driven both the i4 M50 and e drive 40 and am considering both in addition to the Pure (reserved Dec. 2021). I'm a current M3P owner but looking for something different the next go around when my lease is up next summer. The edrive 40, while not nearly as quick as my current car, handles so much better and the price is right.

Same here. Waiting for Pure AWD DDP SSP and Ocean Extreme. I have "binding agreement" for both and I will just file and claim 7.5k tax credit when I file taxes in 2024 and I my purchase is not based on the tax credit. I am hoping for delivery of Pure by March and Ocean by August. I plan to keep both as long as they run and when the range falls, I will be driving less and stopping more often anyway. You know, nature calls and biological clock! All the Pures come with a metal roof. No option for glass. I hear what you say about Tesla. Poor fit and finish. Just cameras and no other sensors. Model 3 and Y with just a display in the center is a non starter for me. I am not comfortable down to the middle and using a touch screen just to change the temperature while I am driving.

Hi all,

I’ve been lurking the past couple of weeks and finally decided to make an account. I placed my reservation for an air pure in January of 2021. I am ready to drive my air every day instead of my Chevy Malibu. I thought Dolby atmos would be a given in the air pure.. I’ve done research on this topic and the consensus seems to be that it’s worth the upgrade? A hefty price tag already so I am weighing this option but would love the input.

My rep said early 2023 for delivery. I wouldn’t mind testing the air pure before delivery though. I test drove a GT as they didn’t have a pure at the store.

Biggest concerns:

1 - Utilizing electrify America efficiently around San Luis Obispo. I live close to Madonna inn, I can’t charge at that station because it’s Tesla?

2 - Dolby atmos is extra?

3 - if lucid goes bankrupt in 2026 will the car still be serviceable thereafter? Worst case…
I want to reach out a thank all of those who have reservations of the Pure. You folks will be the mainstay to keeping Lucid afloat given the number of you who have reservarions.. For those of us who have our AGTs already, I believe that the great majority just love their cars and beleive you will too. I look forward to the day you receive your Pure and am anxiously awaiting your posts that describe you experiences. Hang in there, I know the wait can be a challenge. However, the reward should be amazing!

I want to reach out a thank all of those who have reservations of the Pure. You folks will be the mainstay to keeping Lucid afloat given the number of you who have reservarions.. For those of us who have our AGTs already, I believe that the great majority just love their cars and beleive you will too. I look forward to the day you receive your Pure and am anxiously awaiting your posts that describe you experiences. Hang in there, I know the wait can be a challenge. However, the reward should be amazing!
I am hanging in there. I really want the metal roof and I am hoping that won't delay my Pure. I am having a Chargepoint Home Flex unit installed later this month (I am using a 50 amp circuit so the Lucid EVSE is probably overkill for me). For those of you in Arizona, it appears that APS gives a $250 credit for the Chargepoint.

Reactions: DJL
I wonder if that blue/gray color will be a pure exclusive color....or if there will be a touring "performance"......

Back