I’ve been wrestling with BoA/LFS for four months over charges for 2024/2025 taxes on my lease that began 6/23. They said they mailed the form 50-285 on two separate occasions (11/2023 and 3/2025) and because I never returned the forms, I owe the taxes.
Lots of back and forth with a LFS manager (who has always been polite and sympathetic) with an undercurrent of ignorance around how the whole tax process works. The result of many of those calls has been the manager submitting a request to the tax department for various answers and actions, and the same person calling back with the result. I have never talked directly to the tax department.
I find it hard to believe US Mail lost forms mailed to me on two separate occasions, 16 months apart. I’ve never experienced lost mail (that I can recall, our mail service is great). I stated as much to the LFS manager late last week and asked them to send me anything they can provide as evidence. Was told they will resend the letters, which have those dates, but alas, no timestamp of when they were created or mailed.
Today, the LFS manager called to say he received an email saying Lucid is “taking care of the charges” and they will be removed from my account. Not LFS, but Lucid themselves. No further details could be provided, but I am now assured I will receive an updated statement showing I do not owe any additional charges. Time will tell, and I’ll report back if I ever get that statement.
This entire experience has been frustrating and exhausting. I am hopeful, but somewhat dubious, that I will ultimately receive a positive outcome. I am four months out from lease end, and thinking hard about another Lucid lease. Whatever happens with this tax bill will definitely impact my decision.
Lots of back and forth with a LFS manager (who has always been polite and sympathetic) with an undercurrent of ignorance around how the whole tax process works. The result of many of those calls has been the manager submitting a request to the tax department for various answers and actions, and the same person calling back with the result. I have never talked directly to the tax department.
I find it hard to believe US Mail lost forms mailed to me on two separate occasions, 16 months apart. I’ve never experienced lost mail (that I can recall, our mail service is great). I stated as much to the LFS manager late last week and asked them to send me anything they can provide as evidence. Was told they will resend the letters, which have those dates, but alas, no timestamp of when they were created or mailed.
Today, the LFS manager called to say he received an email saying Lucid is “taking care of the charges” and they will be removed from my account. Not LFS, but Lucid themselves. No further details could be provided, but I am now assured I will receive an updated statement showing I do not owe any additional charges. Time will tell, and I’ll report back if I ever get that statement.
This entire experience has been frustrating and exhausting. I am hopeful, but somewhat dubious, that I will ultimately receive a positive outcome. I am four months out from lease end, and thinking hard about another Lucid lease. Whatever happens with this tax bill will definitely impact my decision.