Excellent NE service

Bunnylebowski

Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT Black/Tahoe/19"
I had a recent service visit, and while there’s been a few complaints about service recently in certain regions, I wanted to share my very positive experience with the North East service team. I’d had a few trim issues that were piling up and had a mobile service visit scheduled. My GPS failed with the 2.0.12 update and it looked like my defroster wasn’t covering the whole windshield, so my service rep John decided it was better to bring my vehicle in then do it at my house, so they towed the vehicle in an enclosed trailer with a service that was very communicative, did all the fixes in about 24 hours, updated me to the latest software, and then towed the car back to me in the same enclosed trailer. They even checked in to make sure they weren’t missing anything else I might need, and even followed up afterwards to make sure the car arrived from the transport ok. While I know it can be challenging to set up a 100% consistent service experience for the whole USA in every region in a company that’s been delivering cars for less than a year, my service experience with the North East location continues to be stellar, sounds like what Bay Area people are getting with the Millbrae studio.

My service experience so far in the same service region is not as good. My car arrived with some panel gaps that needed to be fixed, and 3 of the 4 tires needed to be balanced. I paid out of pocket to get the tires balanced because I didn't want to drive 500 miles around Canada with the car rumbling around while I drive it. I still haven't been able to get anyone from the NE service region to call me, despite pestering customer service by text and phone countless times.

Now that you mention it, I’m also waiting for Lucid to reimburse me for repairing a leather puncture in my backseat from time of delivery. I think the local care is good but there are still issues with items that are more complex.

I had a recent service visit, and while there’s been a few complaints about service recently in certain regions, I wanted to share my very positive experience with the North East service team. I’d had a few trim issues that were piling up and had a mobile service visit scheduled. My GPS failed with the 2.0.12 update and it looked like my defroster wasn’t covering the whole windshield, so my service rep John decided it was better to bring my vehicle in then do it at my house, so they towed the vehicle in an enclosed trailer with a service that was very communicative, did all the fixes in about 24 hours, updated me to the latest software, and then towed the car back to me in the same enclosed trailer. They even checked in to make sure they weren’t missing anything else I might need, and even followed up afterwards to make sure the car arrived from the transport ok. While I know it can be challenging to set up a 100% consistent service experience for the whole USA in every region in a company that’s been delivering cars for less than a year, my service experience with the North East location continues to be stellar, sounds like what Bay Area people are getting with the Millbrae studio.
Happy to hear that some outside of the west coast are getting great service. My experience with service in NJ has been relatively poor and reminds me of my old audi dealer. While the technicians are very nice and capable, the coordination of information, response to requests and communication is not good to say the least. I have needed to call or text back multiple times to get a response. It took nearly 2 months to get my last mobile service trip which was performed for multiple trim issues last week. Only after I had called or texted multiple times did the visit get done. In addition, the tech couldn't fix the loose trim in the C pillar and told me they would get back to me on the next steps. It has now been another week and no follow up and no response to text that I sent to the service manager either. I hope this service experience improves to what you and others on the west coast have encountered because it sours an otherwise phenomenal experience with the car itself.

Yeah all I can say is John with the Ashland/Natick Lucid center is excellent, and their tow service was excellent too, they called me to independently verify the vehicle was returned without issue.

I also got a call today from John. Looks like my car will be going in for a few days next week to get all its issues addressed. I'm going to drive the car to the Ashland location myself since I'm not that far away.

I also got a call today from John. Looks like my car will be going in for a few days next week to get all its issues addressed. I'm going to drive the car to the Ashland location myself since I'm not that far away.
Cool, yeah I think they’re at the Elliot street address. John is great he’ll take care of you. He even found a problem with trim on the door which I didn’t notice, but it was going to be a problem eventually so he fixed that too.

My service experience so far in the same service region is not as good. My car arrived with some panel gaps that needed to be fixed, and 3 of the 4 tires needed to be balanced. I paid out of pocket to get the tires balanced because I didn't want to drive 500 miles around Canada with the car rumbling around while I drive it. I still haven't been able to get anyone from the NE service region to call me, despite pestering customer service by text and phone countless times.
NE has been heavily backed up with overflow from Hurricane Ian recovery vehicles, and panel gaps become on the bottom of the priority. No benefit will come out of checking in with customer care, once the work order is filed then the service advisors will reach out in the order it was received

I wouldn’t mind as much if they just told me they were backed up. The problem for me is that the last three times they told me someone would call me shortly. Panel gaps are not the only problem, though admittedly almost everything (except the misbalanced tires) is minor.

I wouldn’t mind as much if they just told me they were backed up. The problem for me is that the last three times they told me someone would call me shortly. Panel gaps are not the only problem, though admittedly almost everything (except the misbalanced tires) is minor.
Yeah my front right tire needed a road force rebalance and that cured the vibration I was feeling above 30mph. That’s something mobile service can do, their tech Mark showed me the whole setup they have in the van to do it, it’s pretty cool.

Yeah my front right tire needed a road force rebalance and that cured the vibration I was feeling above 30mph. That’s something mobile service can do, their tech Mark showed me the whole setup they have in the van to do it, it’s pretty cool.
That makes me wish they'd actually called me back last week like they promised they would. I paid $78 out of pocket to balance the tires. One of them had 28 lbs of road force and had to be match mounted. It's pretty disappointing to get a $150k car with 3 misbalanced tires and then have to pay out of pocket to balance them because service won't call you back.

Just had my first onsite service visit. Granted it was for something very simple, but the experience was great. Who gets a house-call for anything these days? Does anyone know if Lucid has a suggestion box? I hardly ever answer my phone, especially from numbers I don't know. The service technicians use their own phones so you don't know it is lucid calling. They should find a way to fix that.

Just had my first onsite service visit. Granted it was for something very simple, but the experience was great. Who gets a house-call for anything these days? Does anyone know if Lucid has a suggestion box? I hardly ever answer my phone, especially from numbers I don't know. The service technicians use their own phones so you don't know it is lucid calling. They should find a way to fix that.
Apparently if they tow your car the tow company Lucid is using will also call you and check in to make sure everything went ok with pickup and delivery. I didn’t know this and was very rude when I answered the phone because it was an 800 number that called me twice in 2 minutes. I didn’t answer the first time thinking it was spam, then yelled at the guy when I answered the second call, I felt bad when he identified himself as the Lucid transport company and apologized profusely. I think Lucid got some complaints about towing/being in a covered transport so they seem to be responding to that and following up to make sure things went as expected.

Back