Excellent Engagement from Lucid upon Reservation

victoryroad

Verified Owner
Cars
2022 Lucid Air GT
Received a timely reply to my reservation and had a productive conversation with a very knowledgeable Lucid representative who contacted me via Calendly for a call appointment. The design studio is slated to open in Boston this spring and I look forward to test driving the Air GT then. I have yet to see a Lucid in my area and trust that I will like the design upon viewing it. I am very impressed with the follow-up and information from the representative. I learned that Pirelli has designed a tire specifically for the Lucid platform, which is rated for heavy vehicles. I trust that they will produce a winter compound version by the end of this year. Good to know that I have an individual at Lucid Motors to contact.

Good to hear that Lucid SA is treating you well. Which trim did you reserve?

Air GT

There are a few of us from Boston on this board. @RichMallon and I both reserved AGTs. I think someone from CT has a DE but believe the car is actually in Florida.

The first floor of what used to be Sears at the Natick mall is supposed to be the service center for New England starting this fall.

There are a few of us from Boston on this board. @RichMallon and I both reserved AGTs. I think someone from CT has a DE but believe the car is actually in Florida.

The first floor of what used to be Sears at the Natick mall is supposed to be the service center for New England starting this fall.

I confirmed my GT January 5th so I'm in like the 5th wave. Iirc @Dortreo confirmed in December? So he'll likely get his before me. Probably the first in the Boston area at least of those on this board.

I confirmed my GT January 5th so I'm in like the 5th wave. Iirc @Dortreo confirmed in December? So he'll likely get his before me. Probably the first in the Boston area at least of those on this board.

i think we both ordered red, so I wouldn’t be surprised if we get delivery about the same time. I confirmed on Dec 14.

Also from Boston. Reserved 8/2020 and confirmed on Nov 5. Ordered the quantum grey. Expected to be in one of the early waves but no VIN # yet. Maybe greys come later ?

Last edited:
If any of the Boston people end up getting wraps or ceramic coating please let me know how it goes and if you have a good place. I'm so clueless about it.

My car detailer and others have recommended Eastside Motoring in Waltham as the place to use for PPF. So that's my plan. Will keep you posted.

If any of the Boston people end up getting wraps or ceramic coating please let me know how it goes and if you have a good place. I'm so clueless about it.
I have hade all my new cars Opticoated by a Dedham company. Exceptional attention to detail and it definitely makes it easier to keep the car clean.

I’m looking at Craft Detailing in Dedham. Anyone hear anything about them?
The best that I have found. Tracked my car with the enthusiast owner who is very particular about his firm's work. Will definitely use for my AGT.

The best that I have found. Tracked my car with the enthusiast owner who is very particular about his firm's work. Will definitely use for my AGT.
Are you doing PPF and/or ceramic coat?

If PPF, partial or full?

Back