Even MORE examples of Lucid being ignored in the press...

xponents

Cars
Kia EV9, future Air?

Seriously? The Lucid had a 900v+ system WAY before Nio did, yet these outlets feel the need to call Nio's the first mass produced 900v system. Lucid is even snubbed in the list of potential competitors to this car in the luxury EV space... ugh. I really do want to find out what the hidden agenda is and the source behind it (other than Tesla stock), because this is getting quite ridiculous. In addition, even the charge time headline in the title is misleading.. its 5 minutes for 158 CLTC miles! I mean okay, but what is the 20-80 time? Even the Lucid can "fast charge for 5 minutes," using this article's logic.

Seriously? The Lucid had a 900v+ system WAY before Nio did, yet these outlets feel the need to call Nio's the first mass produced 900v system. Lucid is even snubbed in the list of potential competitors to this car in the luxury EV space... ugh. I really do want to find out what the hidden agenda is and the source behind it (other than Tesla stock), because this is getting quite ridiculous. In addition, even the charge time headline in the title is misleading.. its 5 minutes for 158 CLTC miles! I mean okay, but what is the 20-80 time? Even the Lucid can "fast charge for 5 minutes," using this article's logic.
You might have produced a first, but this article is talking about the first "mass" produced!

NIO has produced 1 million of them already. No one in the world has beaten that record so far.

You might have produced a first, but this article is talking about the first "mass" produced!

NIO has produced 1 million of them already. No one in the world has beaten that record so far.
Actually according to the article, the first “Thunder” 900V drive EV, rolled out of the production line today 3/27/2024. I agree with Xponents - no love being shown intentionally by some “EV reporters”.😡

This is a new model that has just started production, as @scal_air said, the Lucid is FAR more mass produced than this. Getting kind of ridiculous… I guess that’s the state of news today. Those Onion news network stories I watched when I was 8 are getting closer and closer to reality! 🤣 (search them up on YouTube, some of the older ones will leave you laughing for 30 minutes)

Actually according to the article, the first “Thunder” 900V drive EV, rolled out of the production line today 3/27/2024. I agree with Xponents - no love being shown intentionally by some “EV reporters”.😡
That reporter should find another job, what’s the point if you can’t even research that before writing….

Here is the source info for the article as copied from the article.... Source: CarNewsChina, NIO. A bit self serving I think.

Back