• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

enhanced vehicle wireless connectivity costs

steveairgt

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
83YOVHQD
I just noticed in my account where I view my confirmed AGT order at the bottom in the fine print:

"Some infotainment or connected vehicle features require enhanced vehicle wireless connectivity, which is included for the first year of ownership."

I know on my Tesla they charge $9.99/month for Premium connectivity. It seems Lucid may go that route as well.
Has anyone gotten any more info on this?

Thanks

I just noticed in my account where I view my confirmed AGT order at the bottom in the fine print:

"Some infotainment or connected vehicle features require enhanced vehicle wireless connectivity, which is included for the first year of ownership."

I know on my Tesla they charge $9.99/month for Premium connectivity. It seems Lucid may go that route as well.

Thanks

Nope. Nothing has been announced yet. I suspect it wont be exactly at a year, since I doubt they’ve actually figured it out yet.

Thanks
Then they better have Apple CarPlay available.

Back