Edmunds U-Drags Coming

All involved.
Do you think Edmunds will learn (this time) how the regen works in the Sapphire?

I dislike Edmunds and their super biased "reviews".
They have historically never even mentioned Lucid in their "Best of" lists, choosing to list manufacturers that likely spend more on their ad budget. LOL
That said, U-Drags is great fun to watch and now that they will have an Air that's NOT on 19" All Seasons, should be interesting...

I dislike Edmunds and their super biased "reviews".
They have historically never even mentioned Lucid in their "Best of" lists, choosing to list manufacturers that likely spend more on their ad budget. LOL
That said, U-Drags is great fun to watch and now that they will have an Air that's NOT on 19" All Seasons, should be interesting...
Edmunds reviewers prefer cars that keep their butss nice and cozy in the rear seat, hence they preferred the i7 over the Air....I stopped listening to anything those amateurs have to say.

Edmunds reviewers prefer cars that keep their butss nice and cozy in the rear seat, hence they preferred the i7 over the Air....I stopped listening to anything those amateurs have to say.
True it has dropped in quality of reviews. but not as bad as Motortrend...

Anyone surprised?
Monster numbers for the Sapphire

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241017_165844_YouTube.webp
    Screenshot_20241017_165844_YouTube.webp
    68.8 KB · Views: 8
Anyone surprised?
Monster numbers for the Sapphire
Absolutely, posted about it in the other thread! I expected it to beat the Plaid by a sizable margin, but I was absolutely not prepared for the 765LT to be decimated by two seconds.

Back