EA on Hayden is open - Az

EVCar

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
GT
EA on Hayden is now open.
4 stations, all 150 kW.
This morning, at 64% SoC, I pulled in 87 kW -- no sharing.
The Taycan on a next charger got 102kW at 80% SoC.
This is new but the cables look well used. The location is better than Bell for sure.

Attachments

• EA@Hayden.jpg
    [email protected]
    661.3 KB · Views: 83
4 stations, all 150 kW.
This is new but the cables look well used. The location is better than Bell for sure.
surprised that's a new location. Those are the old cabinets...maybe they refurbed some older ones?

That site was built two years ago and is just now being activated. There is another one on 44th and Thomas that is the same age and is still not active. I hate to say the EA needs improvement but how do you let that much capital investment sit for two years.

4 stations, all 150 kW.
Interesting location. Not one easily found by someone transiting through Phoenix. I am over there lots of time and I don't remember ever seeing it.

Neither the Bell Road location nor this one is especially convenient for anything other than local use. The ones at Arizona Mills and the Chandler outlet stores are more convenient for travelers.

The one on Bell Road is close to 51. Not a lot of travelers take 51 though so it is mostly local. We use it mostly when we go to Fry's for grocery shopping.

Hayden and what cross street? I don't see this location on PlugShare or the Electrify America web sites. I'm taking a trip to that area soon, would be great location.

Or is this the one way up by Thompson Peak?

Thompson Peak Parkway and Hayden next to the Fry’s

Back