EA charging issues

I just finished charging at a EA station near Phoenix (Anthem) that I had charged at a month ago and was greeted by 3 new 350 EA chargers. They all had one charging cord per station. Labeled “ItalDesign… very clean and having one cable, I’m sure that no one will be pulling up thinking that they could charge using the second cable. In Flagstaff yesterday there was a technician working on 2 350 chargers, so as I see it the glass is half full and filling up. I’m looking forward to the network improvements…. Maybe the partnership with Siemens will help?View attachment 7159
Yeah charger #1 at this location kept giving me an authentication error about 5-6 times and the EA rep tried their best to reboot and all that but nothing worked. The Lucid rep then asked me to move to another vacant one (#4) and that plugged in and started charging right away. Total loss of ideas as to what was causing an error on that first one. Even the Lucid rep was out of ideas. These are the newest BTC ones. Had a long chat with a nice technician there who also was at a loss as to why it was giving me an authentication error. He even tried logging into its computer to take away the complimentary session it showed due to it being Thanksgiving day but couldn't. The EA rep did so over the phone, but like I said that didn't prompt the error to go away

For me 150kW always worked, 350kW never worked.

But the new generation EA station with 350kW chargers, I tried one yesterday, it worked well and better design bc of long extendable hose.

No, this was on Monday around 12pm. Only 6 chargers were taken
Is this location new? Never showed up before in the Lucid navigation. I

Is this location new? Never showed up before in the Lucid navigation. I
I found EA app has stations and stalls info more up to date than Lucid mobile app.

Nice. I'm driving up to SF on Sunday so my stop at this one to top up.
Charger 5 was the one which eventually worked, 8/9 gave authentication errors for me.

I found EA app has stations and stalls info more up to date than Lucid mobile app.
Yeah, I don't know how often they're getting info passed onto them from EA but last night I checked Panoche Shell chargers and EA had them all online and the Lucid app listed them all as unavailable.

At least the new EA chargers will report correctly in the Nav. Given they've only got 1 plug the number of chargers will now match the number shown in the nav

I went to my usual local EA 150Kw station earlier this afternoon. I did precondition but the unit was only delivering 45Kw. Another person had just left in frustration for the same reason. I called the EA number and reported the unit and they said they already had two other complaints on this location. So I moved to another local 150Kw station about 3 miles away and this time I was getting well over 150Kw for quite a while. Charged from 20% to 84% in 35 minutes (just under 300 miles).
Which one did you go to? The LG one is constantly full these days.

For anyone interested, on my first extended trip on I-81 and I-77, I had no problems recharging at EA in Wytheville, VA and Statesville, NC.

FYI,
Not really applicable for me (as there are NO EA charging stations by me), but for those that may be interested, on the Rivian Forum "Electric Rivilution" posted:

Recently upgraded Electrify America charging station locations:
Indio, CA site 100051
Novato, CA site 100009
Riverside, CA site 100629
Salinas, CA site 100625
Santa Clarita, CA site 100035
Turlock, CA site 100047
New Castle, DE site 100276
Fort Lauderdale, FL site 100260
Naples, FL site 100246
Tampa, FL site 100244
Albany, OR site 100060