EA Chargers Removed

TRJ_Lucid45

Verified Owner
Cars
AIR GRAND TOURING
DE Number
EA Charging Station removed. Recently the charging station in Bellevue WA ON 148th Ave next to the Bank of America was vandalized by someone cutting off all the charging cables. So EA solution was to completely remove all the charge’s rather than replace the cables.

apparently EA is cutting their losses and will not repair vandalized units in places where law and order has broken down

Yes they are unfortunately. Thugs aren’t picky about what they f*** up.

"
  • Vandalism: Unavailable due to vandalism. We are working with law enforcement agencies to enhance security at this station and procure the parts.
    • Bank of America (Station 210229) at 2400 148th Ave NE, Redmond, Washington 98502"

Is it weird that all 6 incidents of vandalism for California all happened in Northern California? However the one incident of cable theft ocurred in SoCal. 🤔

Is it weird that all 6 incidents of vandalism for California all happened in Northern California? However the one incident of cable theft ocurred in SoCal. 🤔
No, as it is probably the same vandals.

I read that these idiots get around $15 per stolen cable from a recycler. If they got caught, I'm sure the charges would be based on the repair and replacement cost, which I bet would run into the thousands. I guess that none of the thieves have a background in risk management.

Simple solution would be to energize the cable with just enough voltage when tampering is detected.
IMG_0450.jpeg

EA Charging Station removed. Recently the charging station in Bellevue WA ON 148th Ave next to the Bank of America was vandalized by someone cutting off all the charging cables. So EA solution was to completely remove all the charge’s rather than replace the cables.
Went by the B of A this afternoon and notice that 4 of the lastest EA chargers have been installed. Not in operation yet but should be soon.

Back