• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

EA charger charging at a mile a minute

Lucidowner123

Cars
Lucid air
Hi
i tried charging my car at three different ea chargers and all three of them were charging at a mile a minute. there were notes on the charger saying that the charging speed had intentionally been reduced.
This was in Milpitas, Newark and Fremont.
Has anybody else encountered this problem and found any other chargers that work fine in those areas.
the app or lucid doesnt tell you about the reduced charging speed till you actually get there.

Hi
i tried charging my car at three different ea chargers and all three of them were charging at a mile a minute. there were notes on the charger saying that the charging speed had intentionally been reduced.
This was in Milpitas, Newark and Fremont.
Has anybody else encountered this problem and found any other chargers that work fine in those areas.
the app or lucid doesnt tell you about the reduced charging speed till you actually get there.
What was your starting SOC? How long did you leave it plugged in? Has it worked fine in the past? Didn't you say your car went into turtle mode at one point? What was the resolution on that?

car and charging were both fine before. it was a charger problem-i found another charger that works.
turtle mode was resolved by lucid support. they said the frunk hinge was faulty and that caused the car to trigger turtle mode.

car and charging were both fine before. it was a charger problem-i found another charger that works.
turtle mode was resolved by lucid support. they said the frunk hinge was faulty and that caused the car to trigger turtle mode.
So all is well now?

Back