- Joined
- May 16, 2024
- Messages
- 1,906
- Reaction score
- 2,619
- Cars
- '26 Gravity GT
I was scheduled to pick up my Gravity today after a rear window replacement.
The service center called to say that when they plugged the car in for charging, a "Drive System Fault" message appeared.
Their diagnosis is that coolant valve needs replacing.
I've seen posts about a Drive System Fault message with the Air, but nothing about the need for a coolant valve.
Nothing posted about it with a Gravity, thus this post.
They have the part in stock, so I'll pick it up tomorrow.
The service center called to say that when they plugged the car in for charging, a "Drive System Fault" message appeared.
Their diagnosis is that coolant valve needs replacing.
I've seen posts about a Drive System Fault message with the Air, but nothing about the need for a coolant valve.
Nothing posted about it with a Gravity, thus this post.
They have the part in stock, so I'll pick it up tomorrow.