Dream Edition Delivery next week

Just received email that my vehicle that was supposed to be delivered this Wednesday has been “delayed because UX/UI and Driver Assistance software software needs updating”…they said “it will be completed by end of this week”

that tells me that Lucid is probably going to do a push very soon with missing Dream Drive functionality!!
See Software Version 1.1.2, although this may not be it.

I did confirm it was Goose Island Chicago with the delivery advisor….when I was told it had arrived and ready to schedule delivery….I assumed that meant near by (not 700 miles away)

I assumed and was incorrect…you were correct…I wasn’t told DC location…I thought that it was closer that implied in the email

I assumed and was incorrect…you were correct…I wasn’t told DC location…I thought that it was closer that implied in the email
No worries. At least it's closer than AZ! :)

I used to make the trip between Chicago to D.C. often, I later found a way to do it without getting on the turnpike.

Back