dream drive self park

vik.brahm

Cars
Lucid air
Hello All. I got my pure about 10 days back and I am having difficulties with the park. Every time I use the self-park feature it's not work. Seems like the car is not scanning anything and not looking for space. Any idea how to fix it?

Hello All. I got my pure about 10 days back and I am having difficulties with the park. Every time I use the self-park feature it's not work. Seems like the car is not scanning anything and not looking for space. Any idea how to fix it?
It won't find an open space, you need to have some sort of object for it to detect a space, like a car or wall.

This has been happening to me as well. I think there's a bug. Start after the latest updated (.20). I use the feature almost everyday, and now it never can identify spot, even though the past its always recognized it. (ie not an issue of no valid markers, or empty parking lot. )

It won't find an open space, you need to have some sort of object for it to detect a space, like a car or wall.

I just had a service visit and auto-park not working was one of my issues. I had used it when I first got it to park at work between two cars. Neat, but never used it again as manually parking is easy for me.

Tried to show it off to someone in an empty lot (freshly sealed with bright, crisp lines) and it did not work.

Technician tried both scenarios and the one with cars works and the one without did not. So his conclusion was that it was working but you needed to have cars for it to work.

Yes one of the more recent updates made it a lot harder for the car to identify the open spots

None of the manufactures have a good self park system. Always hit or miss. I don't trust autonomy so I just do it myself. Trired in the Lucid a few times, quicker and easier to just do it myself. Been driving and parking for 34 years without a problem! Same with autonomous driving- too slow to react, not trustworthy, easier and safer to drive myself! I know a lot of people say Merc has level 3 and Tesla is far ahead, but I just don't trust any of them with my life or that of my family. We wont have full scale safe and reliable autonomy until 2 more generations.

Back