Dream Drive, not really offered Dream Drive Pro

Sscnc

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
DE Number
Hello forum. I took delivery of AGT last month, and love it. Of course, there are software glitches, but we are in the honeymoon period so not frustrated, just excited. But an issue: When we ordered the car, our representative sort of talked us out of even considering the Dream Drive Pro, and now I am a little aggravated. Not sure it would have been chosen, but didn't consider or weigh pros and cons as the rep indicated that it would be quite a while before the Pro was installed, and it cost an extra 13K. What are your thoughts? Would you have opted for this? Why or why not? Do we have any way to retro fit this option?

Thanks.

Well then maybe I am mistaken. I thought it was an option. Maybe you solved my question

I thought AGT come with Dream Drive Pro?

It does. I just checked the Lucid website to confirm that's still the case, and DreamDrive Pro is shown as "included" in the base price.

Ok great! I feel foolish but relieved.

Hello forum. I took delivery of AGT last month, and love it. Of course, there are software glitches, but we are in the honeymoon period so not frustrated, just excited. But an issue: When we ordered the car, our representative sort of talked us out of even considering the Dream Drive Pro, and now I am a little aggravated. Not sure it would have been chosen, but didn't consider or weigh pros and cons as the rep indicated that it would be quite a while before the Pro was installed, and it cost an extra 13K. What are your thoughts? Would you have opted for this? Why or why not? Do we have any way to retro fit this option?

Thanks.
AGT comes with Dream Drive Pro; it's only an option on Touring and below. https://www.lucidmotors.com/air/configure?compare=1

Ok great! I feel foolish but relieved.
No need to feel foolish! These things can be confusing. DD vs DD Pro is not much of a 'name' difference. :)

Thanks all. Now if you can just get me some all weather mats to replace the white ones that came with the Santa Cruz interior...

Thanks all. Now if you can just get me some all weather mats to replace the white ones that came with the Santa Cruz interior...
I live in a state that has an actual "Mud Season". There is no way I would get any interior other than the Mojave for this car. Good luck on the mats.

I live in a state that has an actual "Mud Season". There is no way I would get any interior other than the Mojave for this car. Good luck on the mats.

The Mojave mats would work well with any of the other interior colors if you would like the lighter palette elsewhere in the interior. I assume Lucid will soon be selling spare mats.

Included in your GT.
The Mojave mats would work well with any of the other interior colors if you would like the lighter palette elsewhere in the interior. I assume Lucid will soon be selling spare mats.
I’d like a black mat for the rear seat in my Tahoe interior.

The OP shouldn't feel foolish but the rep who talked about whether to order DD Pro for a GT should feel very foolish.
I’m pretty sure the rep was giving advice based on a Touring, not Grand Touring. I don’t think that a single rep believes that DD Pro is an option in the GT.

They already are. You just have to ask the service reps nicely. I was able to get a set of Mojave mats for my Santa Cruz interior. Took about 2 months after I took delivery of my car in early May.

Back