Does traffic sign reading require DreamDrive pro?

FM7

I just picked up my AT with DD Premium. It does not display the speed limit on the dashboard, and the option is disabled in the settings. Is the functionality not available on the DD premium package? Noting that I have yet to update the software due to an issue from Lucid's side.

I just picked up my AT with DD Premium. It does not display the speed limit on the dashboard, and the option is disabled in the settings. Is the functionality not available on the DD premium package? Noting that I have yet to update the software due to an issue from Lucid's side.

I have DD premium and it does display the speed limit. At least on my freeway drive to work.

Speed Limit recognition uses a combination of the front camera and navigation data. DD Premium has the capability. The system does not display the speed limit if it does not get a good view of the sign because of traffic or trees. I would try it again.

Back