Now that I have my GT and "winter is coming" I'm looking for the best option for what will be my Chicago to Minneapolis commute. My GT has 19" wheels which I may just buy a set of Nokian winter tires and have those mounted and get a set of the 20" Stealth in the store sometime next Spring.
Now that I have my GT and "winter is coming" I'm looking for the best option for what will be my Chicago to Minneapolis commute. My GT has 19" wheels which I may just buy a set of Nokian winter tires and have those mounted and get a set of the 20" Stealth in the store sometime next Spring.
Depending on where you live, there may be a service that will happily store your winter / summer wheels. In the Denver metro area, I used Colorado Tire Storage. They charged $28 / month to hold one set of tires or wheels while you had the other on. And then they'd deliver your stuff to either a tire shop or your house to do the swap for no extra charge.