Does anyone else feel that too many days have passed without an update? :D Could it be that something big is coming?

yash3030

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT
Referral Code
9INQETCX
Lucid kind of spoiled me with so many updates prior to the holiday season. Now I am kind of missing that update notification lol :D

I was thinking this, but, holidays are always a huge disruption. Sorry to be such a debbie downer.

Bobby - please elaborate lol. Wasn’t clear if your answer had a hint of sarcasm 😅
I have no insider knowledge. That said, I’m eagerly awaiting CarPlay and looking forward to it!

The staff deserve a break and post 2.0 launch are probably operating on skeleton staff over Xmas / New Year so as stated in other posts, I’m not surprised in the slightest that it’s gone quiet.

I suspect we might see something next week maybe the week after. Don’t be surprised as things stabilize within the UI that updates will probably happen monthly. Multiple updates a week or weekly updates is not a position Lucid wants to be in as it’s more firefighting mode than anything.

The staff deserve a break and post 2.0 launch are probably operating on skeleton staff over Xmas / New Year so as stated in other posts, I’m not surprised in the slightest that it’s gone quiet.

I suspect we might see something next week maybe the week after. Don’t be surprised as things stabilize within the UI that updates will probably happen monthly. Multiple updates a week or weekly updates is not a position Lucid wants to be in as it’s more firefighting mode than anything.
I totally agree and I dont mean to be insensitive to their staff and/or have wrong expectations. They have done a great job so far with 2.0.XX. Like i said, I was feeling a bit spoilt by getting all these updates :D

Back