• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Do you have bizarre story to share?

Tesla2.0

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
Last night I was in EA charge station in the mall parking lot, sitting alone in the car rolled back my seat and getting massage while waiting for fast charging. 2 late stage teens male approached to my car starting to crouch around it. I found them suspicious, I went to check my 360 view camera. Those teens were actually taking selfies from different angles. They couldn’t see me bc my new tinted windows and laying down massaging. I decided not to honk them away and let them just be kids.

Do you have unusual story to share?

Last edited:
Last night I was in EA charge station in the mall parking lot, sitting alone in the car rolled back my seat and getting massage while waiting for fast charging. 2 late stage teens male approached to my car starting to crouch around it. I found them suspicious, I went to check my 360 view camera. Those teens were actually taking selfies from different angles. They couldn’s see me bc my new tinted windows and laying down massaging. I decided not to honk them away and let them just be kids.

Do you have unusual story to share?
Did you take a screenshot of this in the 360 view?:) this is too funny

I got 6 guys fighting who gets to wash this car.
(No, it is not going thru machine tunnel, just park there for drainage)
2BCD3B18-8DFE-4091-9E07-8F88E2ECBB73.jpeg

I was sitting at a table outside a bagel shop with my car parked in front of me. Someone at the next table took a photo of it and I happen to be on Facebook on my phone. He didn't know it was mine.

A minute later a post shows up on a thread about EVs saying "talk about rare EVs. I just saw this one downtown." Along with a great photo of my car that I now use in my profile here.

I said nice photo and then we talked for half an hour about EVs.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1653586009112.jpg
    FB_IMG_1653586009112.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 132
Back