Do you have bizarre story to share?

Tesla2.0

Referral Code - F0ZQ8SWA
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
Last night I was in EA charge station in the mall parking lot, sitting alone in the car rolled back my seat and getting massage while waiting for fast charging. 2 late stage teens male approached to my car starting to crouch around it. I found them suspicious, I went to check my 360 view camera. Those teens were actually taking selfies from different angles. They couldn’t see me bc my new tinted windows and laying down massaging. I decided not to honk them away and let them just be kids.

Do you have unusual story to share?

Last edited:
Last night I was in EA charge station in the mall parking lot, sitting alone in the car rolled back my seat and getting massage while waiting for fast charging. 2 late stage teens male approached to my car starting to crouch around it. I found them suspicious, I went to check my 360 view camera. Those teens were actually taking selfies from different angles. They couldn’s see me bc my new tinted windows and laying down massaging. I decided not to honk them away and let them just be kids.

Do you have unusual story to share?
Did you take a screenshot of this in the 360 view?:) this is too funny

I got 6 guys fighting who gets to wash this car.
(No, it is not going thru machine tunnel, just park there for drainage)
2BCD3B18-8DFE-4091-9E07-8F88E2ECBB73.jpeg

I was sitting at a table outside a bagel shop with my car parked in front of me. Someone at the next table took a photo of it and I happen to be on Facebook on my phone. He didn't know it was mine.

A minute later a post shows up on a thread about EVs saying "talk about rare EVs. I just saw this one downtown." Along with a great photo of my car that I now use in my profile here.

I said nice photo and then we talked for half an hour about EVs.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1653586009112.jpg
    FB_IMG_1653586009112.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 130
Back