NJ/NY/PA/CT meet ups for Lucid Air

Was wondering if we have East Coast meet ups and if there is one champion for the same
@Dortreo was in the process if sorting one out I believe after the weather got better.

@Dortreo was in the process if sorting one out I believe after the weather got better.
Ive tried asking some lucid staff members on this forum, but most are based in the west. I've always wanted a east meetup, but in the words of @hydbob : The west coast is the Best coast

I’d be down for that. I know of a couple of great twisty roads next to the Hudson River that are featured in numerous car commercials and appear in the best of lists. 218 or old 9w between West Point and Cornwall and the goat trail (9D ) between Bear mountain and Peekskill

I’d be down for that. I know of a couple of great twisty roads next to the Hudson River that are featured in numerous car commercials and appear in the best of lists. 218 or old 9w between West Point and Cornwall and the goat trail (9D ) between Bear mountain and Peekskill
I want to see your z8 there. Please?

IMHO, the Taconic is the one project Robert Moses ever did that was a good thing.

I’m hoping for a TN/NC/VA/KY meet up at the Tail of the Dragon. In 3 months I have only seen one other Lucid “in the wild” and that was a three hour drive from my house. So would be cool to have a meet up.

How’s this for a plan? Saturday or Sunday April 1 or 2 we meet at my place at 10 am for coffee and donuts spend about an hour here taking inventory of each others cars and admiring the view. At 11 we head out over the bear mountain bridge to the goat path up to Beacon and then over to the Newburgh waterfront for lunch. At around 130 pm leave for Cornwall and over old 218 then back to my place for wrap up. Who’s in and do one or the other date work for people?

How’s this for a plan? Saturday or Sunday April 1 or 2 we meet at my place at 10 am for coffee and donuts spend about an hour here taking inventory of each others cars and admiring the view. At 11 we head out over the bear mountain bridge to the goat path up to Beacon and then over to the Newburgh waterfront for lunch. At around 130 pm leave for Cornwall and over old 218 then back to my place for wrap up. Who’s in and do one or the other date work for people?
We would ideally want it in a parking lot, the meetup that is.

Why don't we do it in the road?
No one will be watching us

Love the plan, and principally I am in, except for that weekend. I am in CA over the weekend of April 1st/2nd. Also, secretly hoping this is not an April fool's prank :D

Love the plan, and principally I am in, except for that weekend. I am in CA over the weekend of April 1st/2nd. Also, secretly hoping this is not an April fool's prank :D
Ok will figure on a different date. The rest of April is shot for me. Is this Saturday a possibility?

I’m hoping for a TN/NC/VA/KY meet up at the Tail of the Dragon

This is the wrong forum section but I will be there near the end of May with a group of car enthusiasts that meet there every Spring. I'm a newbie/tagalong as my daughter's boyfriend is the one actually hooked into the group (which is run by a guy in TN). I think it is mostly Miatas, Porches and the odd McLaren (the head guy) that attends. I'm bringing my AGT daughter and boyfriend both have Miatas.

Leaving for Nude Hampster 31 March from Philly 'burbs. First "off the reservation" trip for me. Spent last two days studying the EA charger locations. Going to try and make the Ultra just outside Hartford on I-84, then the one in Seabrook, NH.
First trip into unknown charger land
Probably could make it all the way with a full battery ( ~ 360 mi ) but not ready for the stress. It would be nice to see folk along the way. I met a an owner in N. Philly last week to buy his 21s ... but we had no time to chat. He tells me Andy says there are 4 or 6 Lucids in Philly area now. Looking forward to a meet-up. I am retired so willing to spend a day or two to meet folk.

Back